About Greg and Joanne

I'm sorry to announce that we are no longer involved with the Trivani Company. We have not changed our minds about the products, they really are great. We also like the purpose of helping others in need. We simply have lost confidence in the company and have decided to move on. We are not looking for another network marketing company for now, we have too many other projects going on.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trivani Overview

I'm writing to tell you about a new business that Greg and I are involved in. We flew to the mainland to personally check this place out. We met the founder of the company and some of the top executives. We have owned many successful businesses, but none with the potential for worldwide good that we see here.

I'm telling you right up front that it is a multi-level marketing company, but it's not like one I've ever seen. Bear with me and I'll give you the quickest overview I can.

There are three sides to Trivani.

Purpose: Trivani was created to generate income for their Humanitarian Aid efforts. The Trivani Foundation is already out there, doing good in the world. They are already working in Kenya, Nepal, Philippines, Uganda, Cambodia, Ethiopia and India. Every time you buy a Trivani product, 10% of that money goes directly to the Trivani Foundation. They also have a guardian program, where you can sponsor your own child. You can see my child when you click on my Trivani site.

Health: Trivani has a "Do No Harm" philosophy for all its products. Their products contain no known harmful ingredients, cause no known harmful interactions, have high-science ingredients in generous beneficial quantities, and are environmentally friendly. I have skin allergies, so these products really have to be good, or I just can't use them. I'm really liking the Trivani line.

Prosperity: Trivani has the most generous compensation program in the industry. It works to help you generate money quickly. You can have your own business for about $130 in start up costs. We've just started and are already making money.


What an awesome balance. I'm using healthy products I can trust, sponsoring real children and humanitarian aid, and making much needed income for my family. Check out my web site at
www.mytrivani.com/joanne where you'll find a general overview of the company. I'd like to give you more details so email me with your questions.

Aloha,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment