About Greg and Joanne

I'm sorry to announce that we are no longer involved with the Trivani Company. We have not changed our minds about the products, they really are great. We also like the purpose of helping others in need. We simply have lost confidence in the company and have decided to move on. We are not looking for another network marketing company for now, we have too many other projects going on.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oahu Mini-Grand Launch Meeting

We just got home from the Trivani "Mini-Grand Launch" on Oahu. Greg and I flew over just for this event. We were happy to see our sponsor and our Maui down-line. It was an interesting combination of information and motivational speaking. I was most surprised to hear how fast some people are progressing with Trivani. A person in California made $20,000 in their first month and has over 700 children sponsored in their down-line. I'm looking forward to hearing Bob speak tomorrow.

Skype
I love Skype video calling! I have a webcam built into my laptop - and the Skype service is free as long as you're talking computer to computer. Thank you Jenn and Darrin for helping me test out my first call!

No comments:

Post a Comment